We’d like to hear from you.
Join us as a French Language teacher and share the beauty of the language.
The Ministry of Education (Singapore) focuses on teacher quality and is committed to develop teachers. Presently, we are looking for qualified and trained teachers to teach French Language at the Ministry of Education Language Centres in early 2014. Successful candidates will be offered a package that commensurate with his/her qualifications and work experience*.
- Conduct classroom teaching to students from age 13 to 18 (includes marking assignments, setting tests/examinations, online instructions and invigilation)
- Prepare students for the Singapore-Cambridge GCE O and A level examinations as well as the DALF C1 examination
- Take charge of co-curricular activities (CCA)
- Provide pastoral care and be involved in administrative tasks related to students and classes
- A relevant university degree in French Language
- A Teaching Certificate in French Language (e.g. Bachelor/Masters in Education, Postgraduate Certificate/Diploma in Education) is preferred
Find out more about teaching in Singapore at:
You may wish to download our application form available here: http://www.moe.gov.sg/careers/teach.
If you wish to be considered for an interview, please email the completed application form to MOE_FRU@moe.gov.sg by 18 Nov 2013. Please also include ‘French Language 2013: Application’ as the subject of your email. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
* All terms and conditions are subject to review and change from time to time without prior notification. The Ministry of Education (Singapore) reserves the right to decide on the terms and conditions to be offered. No reasons will be provided for the selection or non-selection of candidates.